Inspired by these mission and vision statements, we aim to:
- Develop and provide an effective and relevant formation program for the growth in maturity of the faith among the faithful;
- Build Basic Ecclesial Communities where communion among the faithful may establish and grow; and,
- Encourage more lay participation by empowering them in setting up relevant ministries to serve the needs of the parish community.
We therefore commit ourselves to:
- Evangelize, re-evangelize and provide continual growth and nourishment through the Word of God and Church teachings to those entrusted to our care;
- Incardinate into the Church community:
- Where communion among the faithful may be established and realized.
- Where Christians may flourish and ministries arise, and
- Where signs and needs of the times, especially of the poor, are commonly discerned and acted upon;
- Celebrate the Sacraments and receive the richness of the graces provided through them; and,
- Reach out to the needs of the Chinese Apostolate in the Philippines particularly the mission towards the Church in China.
St. Peter the Apostle Parish, originally a personal parish of the Filipino-Chinese community and later assigned as the territorial parish of the Archdiocese of Manila, envisions a community of renewed, mature and active Catholic Christians who are:
- Committed to the fulfillment of the Father’s will,
- Rooted in the Eucharist and Gospel values,
- Empowered by the Holy Spirit in working for the realization of the Church’s mission, and
- Inspired by the discipleship of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Peter the Apostle.
Wednesday and Friday 6:00pm
Special First Friday 8:00pm
Anticipated Saturday mass 6:00pm
Sunday 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am and 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am, 10:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm and 4:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm, 2:30pm and 4:00pm
every after mass
Out of the growing need for a Filipino-Chinese parish, the Binondo parish was established in 1928 by Bishop Michael O’Doherty, the Archbishop of Manila acting under the authority of His Holiness Pope Pius XI.