This is the official Website of the Parish and Archdiocesan Shrine of Espiritu Santo, which is under the care of Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila.
Weekday (Monday-Saturday) 6:00am, 7:00am and 6pm
Wednesday (Novena) 6:00am, 7:00am, 5:00pm and 6:00pm
Sunday 5:00am, 6;00am, 7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am and 10:00am (Morning)
3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm and 8:00pm (Afternoon)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 5:15pm onwards
Holy Spirit: Monday all 6:00pm mass
San Lorenzo Ruiz: Tuesday before 6:00pm mass
Mother of Perpetual Help: Wednesday 4:00pm, 5:00pm & 6:00pm
Divine Mercy: Thursday before 6:00pm mass
Sacred Heart: all masses
Our Lady of Lourdes: Saturday after 7:00am mass
Holy Hour: First Friday 5:30pm
Procession of the Sacred Heart: First Friday 7:00pm
Enthronement: by schedule
- The Parish of Espiritu Santo gives importance on organizational structure, key responsibilities, policies and guidelines,
- There is an on-going general formation program for the whole community of the Espiritu Santo Parish,
- A strong unity and coordination in all parochial activities,
- All efforts/endeavors of the parish are geared towards and are based to the building of Basic Ecclesial Communities; and
- Parish Pastoral Council’s concerns are guided by sound financial management.
We commit to bind ourselves as faithful workers/disciples for a common mission by:
To live consciously in accordance with the Gospel values,
To undergo continuous relevant spiritual formations; and
To motivate the entire community towards renewal.
We, the people of Espiritu Santo Parish are: a Dynamic, Disciplined, Organized and Committed Workers for the Realization of the Kingdom of God.