A JOB VACANCY for ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF MANILA (RCAM) OFFICE is now open for applicants.
We are looking for someone with a sense of ministry or mission to the Church. The qualified applicants will be assigned to the following offices:
– Manila Metropolitan Tribunal
– Auditing Department
– Office for Work Systems Development
Positions and Qualifications:
– College graduate of any course.
– With an unimpaired reputation and above all suspicion.
– Must be reliable and hardworking with good communication skills.
– At least one (1) year of work experience.
– Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– With a working knowledge of office equipment like photocopiers, printers, scanners, and facsimile machines
Junior Auditors (2)
– BS Accountancy graduate
– Preferably Male and not more than 30 years old
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
– BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
– Knowledge of and familiarity with cloud computing technologies and services (like Amazon Web Services, etc.)
– Experience in creating database schemas, stored procedures, and writing queries (in programs like MongoDB, etc.)
– Demonstrable knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
– Experience with integrating REST APIs, and working with relational databases
– Willingness and drive to coordinate with other teams to meet project deadlines and client requirements
– Strong project and time management skills with a results-driven mindset
– Proven experience in solving performance and scalability issues
Interested persons may apply at:
Human Resource Development Department
3rd Floor, Arzobispado de Manila
121 Arzobispo St., Intramuros, Manila
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com
09339812203 or 09154474983 (Globe and Viber)